Fish Oil provides high-quality Omega 3 fatty acids, which have various health benefits like boostingheart health, reducing inflammation, improving cognitive functioning, and enhancing overall health. It has a 3:2 ratio of EPA and DHA, the best ratio for human body utilization. It is extracted from Sardine Fish, which is considered the safest source of fish oil with low mercury and heavy metal content. Omega 3 fatty acids are not produced by fish but are stored by consuming algae or prey fishes.
Benefits of Fish Oil (omega 3 fish oil) :
1. Promotes heart health by improving lipid profile and blood flow.
2. Enhances cognitive functioning and mental health.
3. Strengthens bones and reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
4. Reduces inflammation and muscle soreness.
5. Improves vision and reduces the risk of macular degeneration.
6. Helps manage metabolic syndromes and improves lipid profile.
7. Enhances skin health and hydration.
8. Improves sleep quality and reduces the risk of lifestyle disorders.
9. Supports liver health and weight management.