Biological Sequence Search is the process of subjecting a DNA, RNA, or peptide sequence to a wide range of analytical methods to understand its features, function, structure, or evolution. Methodologies used include sequence alignment, searches against biological databases, and others.
Why is Biological Sequence Search Imperative?
- It helps in IP-relevant projects which demand searching for the biological molecule or the novelty of granted molecules of an innovation.
- It helps in Landscape study.
- It helps in FTO or challenges the novelty of granted sequences.
- It helps in Whitespace analysis.
Why Ingenious e-Brain for Biological Sequence Search?
- We have in-depth expertise in the execution of claimed protein and nucleotide amino acid sequence searches.
- We know how to play with the matrix parameters while performing small sequence searches such as epitope searches.
- Many sequences are not directly claimed. They may contain degenerate sequences. We deal with such cases differently.
- We carefully read sequence claims as they may have required identity & coverage but still not be relevant as they may restrict the claims with mutations or contiguous features.