Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage Kenya


If you want to use a US single status certificate in Kenya, you have to legalize it first, because Kenya is not participating in the Hague Convention.

We can help you in this mission, by providing a legalization service for a certificate of no impediment to marriage kenya.


We provide legalization service for no record of a marriage certificate issued by the US Bureau of Vital Statics, which is used in non-participating countries in the Hague Convention, like Kenya, because we receive an apostille of no record of marriage from the Secretary of State Office in the same state, in which the document was issued, and we help person authenticate the certificate from the US Department of State and the Kenyan embassy in Washington DC.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here