HDFC Bank offers an online fixed deposit calculator that can help you determine the interest you will earn on your fixed deposit. Here are the steps to use the HDFC Bank fixed deposit calculator:
- Go to the HDFC Bank website (www.hdfcbank.com).
- Hover your mouse over the “Deposits” tab in the main menu and click on “Fixed Deposits.”
- On the Fixed Deposits page, scroll down to the “Fixed Deposit Calculator” section and click on the “Click here to use our Fixed Deposit Calculator” button.
- Enter the principal amount you wish to invest, the duration of the fixed deposit, and the interest rate offered by HDFC Bank.
- Select the type of fixed deposit you want to open: Cumulative or Non-cumulative.
- Click on the “Calculate” button to get an estimate of the interest you will earn on your fixed deposit.
Note that the interest rate offered by HDFC Bank may vary based on the tenure of your fixed deposit and the prevailing market conditions. It is always a good idea to confirm the interest rate with the bank before investing.