How do I get a single status certificate in Canada?


We are usually asked the following question: how do I get a single status certificate in Canada. Our website: provides it.


We provide a certification service for no record of a marriage certificate issued by the US Health Departments (Bureau of Vital Statics), which is used in the non-participating countries in The Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents because we receive an apostille of certificate of no record of marriage from the Secretary of State Office in your state, and we help you authenticate the certificate from the US Department of State and the Canadian embassy in Washington DC.


Because Canada is not participating in The Hague Convention, this process is called legalization.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here