If your app is ready for launch then you should follow some steps on Google play that are –
- Create a Google play developer account and fill in all the required details and registration fee (that is one-time payable).
- Upload the app to the Google play store.
- Listing to the App store and submitting content ratings.
- Pricing and distribution model.
- Upload the app bundle.
- Finally, you publish the app.
This is a simple process on the Google play store, where your app will be available to millions of users. For more information about us, please visit our website.