1. First of all, operators should pay attention to regular inspections. Observe the degree of wear and check whether it is severe or very severe. If it belongs to the latter, it should be replaced immediately to prevent accidents.
2. For the plane of the bottom frame, pay attention to keep it clean and remove dust and other objects in time, so as to prevent the movable bearing from moving smoothly on the bottom frame when the equipment encounters unbreakable materials, causing serious accidents.
3. During the operation of the organic fertilizer granulator, it is found that some newly installed ones are easy to loosen, so it is necessary to check frequently.
4. Good lubricating oil is of great help to the life of the bearing, so the operator should try to ensure that the injected lubricating oil is clean and has good sealing performance.
5. In the npk production line, keep the working site clean. Every time the organic fertilizer equipment is completed, the residual plastic sand inside and outside the granulation leaves and granulation pot should be removed, and the plastic sand and flying objects scattered or splashed on the organic fertilizer equipment should be cleaned.