Single Status Certificate Texas


If you want to use a Texas single status certificate outside the USA, you have to authenticate it first, by apostille or legalization.

We can help you in this mission, by helping authenticate the single status certificate Texas.


We provide authenticate service for no record of a marriage certificate issued by the US Bureau of Vital Statics, which is used in participating and non-participating countries in the Hague Convention because we receive an apostille of no record of marriage from the Secretary of State Office in Texas, and we help persons authenticate the certificate from the US Department of State and the embassy of the destination country in Washington DC.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here