All kinds of biological fertilizers are developing rapidly, and the annual output of many fertilizer plants reaches hundreds of thousands of tons. These bio fertilizers are characterized by high scientific and technological content, obvious yield increasing effect and pollution-free, which can improve crop yield. The popularization and application of fertilizer production line is of positive significance for improving soil fertility, improving crop quality and promoting agricultural sustainable development.
Six types of raw materials for producing organic fertilizer
1. Husk bran: rice husk, rice husk powder, peanut husk powder, peanut rice flour, cereal bran, fungus bran, etc.;
2. Manure: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, horse manure and other animal manure;
3. Grains: lees, soy sauce, vinegar, furfural residue, xylose residue, enzyme residue, garlic residue, sugar residue, etc.;
4. Cakes: soybean cakes, soybean meal, sour oil, rapeseed cakes, etc.;
5. Straws: corn straw, straw, wheat straw, bean straw and other crop straws;
6. Others: domestic sludge, sugar sludge, sugar sludge, bagasse, etc.
Since the organic fertilizer granulator equipment entered the market, it has won the approval of agricultural personnel to produce and process organic fertilizer and improve the utilization rate of fertilizer. With the promotion of environmental protection, the organic