Dairy manure management process.
1. composting system. Using a compost turner to process cow manure is the best way for dairy farmers.
2. smash. There will be some lumpy cake after fermentation. You can use a shredder to shred cow manure for compost.
3. filter. You can then use a rotary sifter to make sure there are no lumpy cakes. And you can get a good powdered fertilizer or easily made
4. mix. Before granulation, the materials can be mixed to meet the requirements of the granulator.
5. Granulation. When you make granular cow manure fertilizer, the granulator can improve your work efficiency and product quality. Common organic fertilizer granulators include: roller extrusion granulator, rotary drum granulator, disc granulator machine, new organic fertilizer granulator, new two-in-one organic fertilizer granulator, flat die granulator machine, ring die granulator, each granulator has its own production characteristics, and the fertilizer granulator machine price varies.
6. Dry and cool. In order to facilitate fertilizer storage, it must be dried and cooled before packaging.
7. Package. Packaged granular or powdered fertilizers are available on the market.