Where can I get single status certificate in USA?


We are usually asked the following question: where can I get single status certificate in USA to use abroad? Our website: usapostille.com makes it available.


We receive an apostille for the certificate of non-registration of marriage from the Office of the Secretary of State in the same state in which the document was issued. Failure to register a marriage is a mandatory certification to prove the uniform status of the holder if he plans to marry abroad. It is also sometimes called an individual status certificate, certificate without disability, without marital status.


If your documents are used in countries not participating in The Hague, the legalization of the embassy is required to recognize them. You can also request it on our website.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here